The Energy Certificate to SIA 387/4 is there!
ReluxEnergyCH for SIA 387/4
ReluxEnergyCH to SIA Standard 387/4:2017 replaces the previous SIA Standard 380/4:2006 Electric energy in buildings (“Elektrische Energie im Hochbau”).
- In the new Minergiestandard:2017
- In the new model regulations of the cantons (MuKEn) in the energy field
- For the grant schemes run by BFE and Prokilowatt (EffeLed+, Minus60, plus others)
- SIA 387/4 is valid as of 1 May 2017 and replaces the lighting section of the former SIA standard 380/4.
- Minergie is allowing a transitional period up until the end of 2017. During this period, it is possible to use both tools (SIA 380/4 and SIA 387/4). As of 2018, however, only SIA 387/4 is permitted.
- Energy legislation differs from canton to canton. the cantonal energy agencies will provide information on this. An agency address list is available at www.endk.ch/de/kontakt/kantonale-energiefachstellen
The fundamental structures (including the calculation and the presentation of the energy balance) of standard SIA 387/4:2017 largely correspond to those of SIA 380/4 to date.
What is different?
- In main usable areas (office, classroom, sales premises, etc.): tightening by approx. 30%
- In traffic areas and areas for ancillary use: tightening by approx. 50%
- In “problematic” areas of use (care, catering, hotels): no tightening
Modified influencing factors:
- Specification for sun shading: type of curtain and control
- Specification for lighting control: presence and daylight
- Simplification of exterior shading
- Further small changes
New hourly method:
Alongside the standard calculation procedure, a new, additional method has been introduced for calculating the energy requirements in hourly increments. This method is used in complex simulations for highly engineered and air-conditioned buildings.